Thursday 3 December 2009

Well that was a waste of time

Windows 7 and I have gone our seperate ways, nevermind we'll always have Paris.

Back on Vista64 and updating teh drivers and whatnot. It's a pain but less of a pain than 7 was. Some people have had great experiences with it but it just didn't work out for me. Alas. I could have reformatted with 7 but then with no guarantee it'd be ok the 2nd time I thought reverting would be a better option; so far so good!

Anyhoo I am now covered in glitter threading baubels onto strings while pressing next> next> finish> restart> install> etc... with work tomorrow.

Nevermind, there is always tomorrow evening when the bloke is out at his Christmas doo (without me! sniffsniff)

I'll catch you tomorrow night, hopefully a happier gal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment