Tuesday 17 November 2009

Epic sketch fail


Well, it wasn't that much of a fail. Nailed the layout pretty quickly for the sky/cloud dragon; i'll probably go for the second one. I just need to workout the overall design of the beast. I want it to be semi-transparent which might be tricky. I reckon looking at irridescent marine life might give me a hint. The beast should hopefully be sitting in the clouds in ambush of planes which it noms; occasionally geese for a fois gras nom too.

It's like Snakes on a Plane, but except it's Plane in a Snake, and there will be no Samuel L neither.

In case you can't read the scribblings of a knackered and nae too weill artist that says 'Gee, 4 years if art school didn't teach me a thing did it?'

Really looking forward to a whole day of getting stuck in. I am absolutely shattered so my bed is most definately my next destination.

Night night folks, there will be lots of #epicblogrts , livestreams and stuffs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment